Universal Technical Services or UTS Complaint
Do not purchase extended warranty on exercise equipment from Sears - Extended Warranty
I purchased the 3 year extended warranty and should have this warranty honored from UTS. They should cover all warranty related issues. I was asked by a representative at UTS..."Well, would you like to use your once a year (annual) maintenance visit now?" NO! I shouldn't have to use my "once a year" maintenance visit for a warranty problem. I don't need a maintenance visit...I have an extended warranty problem and it needs attention.
As a consumer feel betrayed by all 3 parties and the warranty that is offered by these companies, especially Universal Technical Services.
After being tossed around from Sears to UTS and UTS to NordicTrack, it appears that the blame and "passing the buck" stops at the manufacturer, NordicTrack. NordicTrack will send someone to check the unit and repair it for me with a $5.99 handling fee and a $45.00 service charge.
This is NOT what I signed up for when I purchased the optional 3 year extended warranty and paid for this.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Universal Technical Services or UTS reviews
- NORDICTRAC - UTS Extended Warranties - Treadmills/Ellipticals - False Advertising and Misleading...
- Eliptical Service denied. Renewal does not mean the same coverage.
- UTS would not let me renew because they claim I was contacted & chose not to renew
- Elliptical Warranty - Not fulfilling Warranty - Horrible warranty service!
- Nordic Track Warranty
- NordicTrack Warranty
- Terrible Service
- Horrible Service
- Very Happy UTS
- Service Maintenace
- Terrible start
- Great Customer Care
- Sears failed to honor their 5 year extended warranty on our Sears airconditioner
- Sears Warranty
- BAD BAD BAD
- In the last nine years my...
- bad ac equipment
- Oasis Washer
- Sears schedules warranty repairs 3 weeks out while we have to live without a working washing machine
- ANSWER THE PHONE!!
- Sears LG Fridge Icemaker/Freezer Problems
- FAKE WARRANTY COVERAGE
- horrible warranty review
- UTS Warranty
- Repair Service
- repair needed
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you